1. the information we collect and how we use it
you can visit the website without disclosing any of your personal information.
we may use the information you provide in a variety of ways, including to:
• deal with your inquiries and requests;
• provide and personalize our services;
• compile your membership profile;
• maintain information as a reference tool or general resource;
• provide reservation or booking services;
• administer our sweepstakes, contests and promotions;
• carry out market research campaigns; and
• occasionally, with your permission, send marketing information to you, such as discount coupons, information about new menu options, etc.
our website uses technology, like cookies described in section 5 below, which automatically collects non-personally identifiable information and gathers statistics to make our website more useful to you and for other business purposes, including monitoring website usage and analyzing traffic patterns. we may also provide such information in aggregated and anonymous form to third parties.
we may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the website or the public, (iv) protect against legal liability, or (v) protect the integrity of our website.
2. information security
we take reasonable steps to protect the personal information provided via the website from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. however, no internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. in particular, e-mail sent to or from this website may not be secure. therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. please keep this in mind when disclosing any personal information to us via the internet.
3. to whom will your information be disclosed?
we may share your personal information in various formats with:
• our employees;
• our affiliates;
• our group companies and their employees;
• successors in title to our business;
• third party consultants, contractors or other service providers who may access your personal information when providing services (including but not limited to IT support services) to us;
• other entities with your prior consent;
• auditors or contractors or other advisers auditing, assisting with or advising on any of our business purposes,
in any jurisdiction where we operate.
in addition, as described in section 1, we may disclose aggregated and anonymous statistical information to various third parties.
4. access to information
if at any time, you would like to correct the personal information we have about you or if you would like to change your preferences for contacts from us or on behalf of our business partners, please contact us at the e-mail or postal address specified below. we will take reasonable steps to change or correct your personal information in our possession that you have previously submitted via this website.
you may disable cookie support on your browser but be aware that by doing so, you will lose certain features that require a cookie to work properly. we may use the information collected by the cookie to provide us with various statistics without identifying any individual.
please refer to http://www.allaboutcookies.org if you require information about cookies in general or would like to know how to disable cookies on the website.
in the event the purposes for processing change, then we will contact you as soon as practicable and seek your consent where such notification relates to a new additional purpose for processing.
7. links to other websites
9. how to contact us
wagamama Customer Services
401 park ave south
New York, NY 10016
Or e-mail us from our contact page http://www.wagamama.us/contact/